EcoTreat™ is a multi-use, water soluble concentrate. It is a natural alternative to chemical pesticides made from chrysanthemums and an alternative to the bad smelling, toxic products found at your local home improvement store. You can use EcoTreat for indoor and outdoor pest control applications on residential and commercial properties, offering more product at a lower price per treatment. And it smells AMAZING!
When spraying outdoors, the process to ensure you get the most out of EcoTreat typically goes like this.
First, you'll want to plan on spraying early morning or later in the evening to avoid the hottest part of the day. Just like best practices for regular watering, EcoTreat is not recommended to be applied in temperatures over 90 degrees.
1) Start by spraying the exterior structure top to bottom, whether that's a home, barn, storage shed, etc. Spraying the exterior ensures you knock down all the little bugs and spiders on the brick, stucco, or siding. Then, work your way outward into the yard or garden. Starting at the structure and working outward creates a barrier around your property by repelling the insects away and driving them out of your lawn.
2) Be sure to spray all the trees and shrubs as high as you can with EcoTreat. This helps to kill and repel tree roaches, water bugs, and parasites like fleas and ticks that Squirrels and other wildlife bring onto your property
3) To control mosquitoes, make sure that you spray all of the ground cover and low lying vegetation thoroughly. EcoTreat will repel the mosquitoes but most importantly, will prevent the egg layer from hatching. Mosquito larvae is 95% of the mosquito problem. Municipal fogging will not get rid of your mosquito problem, but spraying your lawn with EcoTreat will.
4) For existing ant mounds, using the water setting on the sprayer, disturb the mound. Then soak the mound thoroughly with EcoTreat. Routine maintenance is key to natural, effective, ant control! Mound chasing is no fun, but you may need to treat a couple of times to get control if ants have been a recurring problem. Most of the ant colony is underground, So, continue spraying the rest of the lawn to ensure the ant mounds don't just relocate. this is why you want to ensure the entire lawn has been treated.
5) So how often do I need to apply Ecotreat to get rid of fleas, ticks, ants, roaches, mosquitoes, and all the other common lawn pests?
Spring prevention and Summer maintenance are a must in most parts of the USA! Routine maintenance should be done every 30-45 days to keep a natural, enjoyable outdoor space. repeat applications depend on local pest pressure, rainfall. and time of year. EcoTreat can be used as often or as little as needed. A good indicator for "when to treat" is generally when you start seeing bugs again.
If you are battling an infestations of fleas or ticks, treat the entire outdoor space once with EcoTreat thoroughly. To ensure you've killed off the egg layer cycle, spray one more time within 4-7 days. Then, default back to a routine prevention schedule of every 30-45 days.
Just like with pets or significant others, natural pest control is all about establishing control and then maintaining it!
For more information on EcoTreat, visit our website at wondercide.com
Have any questions? Ask us through our Facebook page at Facebook.com/Wondercideorganics
Or through our Twitter, at Twitter.com/Wondercide