Skype with REAL beautiful Ukrainian girls here...
In our Ukraine Mail Order Wife Documentary (part 3) on mail order bride scams and international dating romance scams, you will see first hand how you can avoid the plethora of Ukrainian and Russian online dating scams and marriage agency scams, Ukraine scammer women and other online dating frauds. You'll also discover the most successful ways to meet sincere Russian girls and make real life dream connections with genuine, marriage minded Russian women and Ukrainian women.
Click below now and watch for FREE ($37.97 retail value):
1. Dr. Phil in SHOCKING video exposing the biggest online SCAMS!
2. BANNED video of American man being scammed for $10,000
3. Full 5-part series "Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary"
Did you know…
1. Statistics show women outnumber men by 10.5 million in Ukraine and Russia.
2. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reports that “…marriages arranged through [mail order bride] services have a divorce rate of only 20% (based on USCIS data going back 17 years).”
3. The USCIS also reports that “… mail-order bride and the online dating industries result in 4,000 to 6,000 marriages between U.S. men and foreign brides each year.”
4. Yet the fact is only 5-7% of Ukraine and Russian ladies ever find a foreign husband.
There are more beautiful, single Ukrainian ladies than you can imagine genuinely searching for a good husband. And millions of slavic ladies will remain lonely without a husband and family for their entire life.
So opportunity is knocking for YOU!
Yet the real trick is knowing how to AVOID the litany of SCAMS!
So just be FOREWARNED you are in shark infested waters!
If you want to avoid the costly, painful mistakes most foreigners make on your search for an amazing, beautiful wife in Ukraine, send me an email and I'll share my "good agency" contacts with you.
How To Spot a SCAM...
There are several red flags that can help you recognize a scam. Watch out for the following warning signs:
• During your online conversations the woman tells you she doesn't have a cell phone, wifi signal or a computer to keep writing you letters. Everyone in the Ukraine does, especially women looking for a foreign husband online.
• The woman tells you her computer is broken and asks for money to buy a new one. It might be an expensive yet affordable gift to a Westerner, but in Ukraine it is a month's salary.
• She asks you for money tugging at your heart strings: sob stories about sick family members and car accidents are more common than you would think.
• She tells you she needs money for a visa to come and see you.
How to AVOID Getting Scammed...
• Use boutique agencies that only have a few hundred clients, instead of the giants with thousands of different profiles.
• If you visit your bride, do not accept the interpreter provided by the agency, because they will pocket most of his hourly rate. Find your own interpreter instead.
• Ask her where she would prefer to live in case you get married. If she prefers to stay in her home country or acts concerned about how she is going to adapt to her new life abroad, you've got a good one.
How Ukrainian Dating Agencies Scam Foreigners...
Most Ukrainian dating agencies specifically target middle-aged men and have elaborate schemes in place that allow them to make millions of dollars on their unsuspecting clients. They are almost always based on a fraudulent letter writing mechanism, where the client thinks he is corresponding with a beautiful woman, but instead he writes to a translator who is using a model's photos and dating profile. Both of them are paid employees of the agency. Since the client pays for every email he sends through the agency and every minute of online chat with the brides, their goal is to keep the messages coming in, rather than actually doing legitimate matching for love and marriage, as they claim. To be frank, to marriage agencies, marriage is just an unwanted by-product of this industry, and fortunately for them it is rare.
If the foreign client insists on meeting his potential bride in person, the agency will work hard to keep the ruse alive and keep the scam meter running. They make money on every single thing the foreigners do during their stay from coordinating apartment rental, taxi/limo, translation, marriage coaching, all services are often marked up by 500%.
After finally meeting their "bride", who is suddenly cold and distant, they realize that they have been scammed. Unfortunately, by that time it is too late to do anything about it.