(17 Jan 2018)
RESTRICTION SUMMARY: AP CLIENTS ONLY
COMMERCIAL MUSIC, MUSIC VIDEO AND OR PERFORMANCES, MUST BE CLEARED ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN LOCAL MUSIC PERFORMANCE AND COPYRIGHT AGREEMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICABLE COLLECTING SOCIETY.
CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE: ONLY 20 SECONDS OF PERFORMANCE FOOTAGE MAY BE USED IN YOUR EDITS
Los Angeles, 16 January 2018
1. Wide shot Katy Perry and Stella McCartney posing for photos
2. Medium shot Katy Perry and Stella McCartney posing for photos
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Katy Perry, recording artist:
"She's very approachable and she has no ego, which is so lovely to find in this world. So that's why all the big people come out and, like, she doesn't need to... All the big ones are here because they love her!"
(Reporter: "I know you love a fashion risk. How does she fill in that void for you?")
"Well, she just gives me the palette and I paint with it and tonight I'm red!"
4. Medium shot Stella McCartney and Katy Perry speak to reporters
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Katy Perry, recording artist:
(Reporter: "What about Stella's clothes?")
"They make me feel young and especially when I'm getting old!"
6. Medium shot Stella McCartney and Katy Perry speak to reporters
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Stella McCartney, designer:
"You know, the collection is quite multifaceted. There's quite a lot... It's effortless, it's day to evening, it's approachable. It's, I would say, naturally confident, naturally sexy and modern. You know, the main thing for us is we're looking at luxury fashion in a sustainable way with a mindfulness, and so I think when you combine it all, hopefully you have something for a modern person's wardrobe, both men and women this season."
8. Medium shot Stella McCartney speaks to reporters
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Stella McCartney, designer:
"You know, we are nearly 80 percent women in the company, but I also like men, so I'm a big believer in equality. But, you know, I'm wearing black tonight."
(Reporter: "In support (of Time's Up?)")
"Yeah, of course. It's about time the fashion industry spoke up a little more, I think."
10. Wide shot Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell on the red carpet
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Stella McCartney, designer – on having her dad in attendance:
"I hope so. I always like having a drink with my dad."
(Reporter: "It's a bring your dad to work day?")
"Bring your dad to work day."
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, recording artists:
(Reporter: "How proud are you of Stella?")
McCartney: "Super proud."
(Reporter: "Are you working on new music too?")
McCartney: "Yeah, I am. Not right now, but tomorrow."
(Reporter: "Where does she get her great style from?")
McCartney: "Where does she get her great style from? I don't know. I think it's Ringo Starr. There's a guy called Ringo Starr that Stella gets it from. Yeah. Come on. Hello darling, hi Barb(ara Bach.)"
(Reporter: "Are you guys going to be performing tonight?")
Starr: "Yeah, yeah."
McCartney: "He is."
Starr: "We're going to do an hour."
13. Medium shot Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson pose for photos
14. Tilt up Christina Aguilera
15. Pan from Rebecca Romijn to Olivia Munn
16. Medium shot Paris Jackson walks the carpet
17. Wide shot Robbie Williams and Ayda Field pose for photos
18. SOUNDBITE (English) Robbie Williams, recording artist:
"I knew Stella when she was going to fashion… Did she go to Saint Martin's, I think? She had just started going there to do her clothes and look where she is now - it's absolutely amazing."
(Reporter: "And you have to support the British designers.")
"Absolutely. Representing Los Angeles for the Brits!"
19. Wide shot Miranda Kerr poses for photos
20. Tilt up Billie Lourd
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/95bee58d165a041c0699d34f0417dc17
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork